Lead Organizer, Marketing Team Lead
CEO of Equalize Digital
About Amber Hinds
Amber Hinds is the CEO of Equalize Digital, Inc., a Certified B Corp specializing in WordPress accessibility, maker of the Accessibility Checker plugin, and lead organizer of the WordPress Accessibility Meetup. Through her work at Equalize Digital, Amber is striving to create a world where all people have equal access to information and tools on the internet, regardless of ability. Since 2010, she has led teams building websites and web applications for nonprofits, K-12 and higher education institutions, government agencies, and businesses of all sizes, and has become a passionate accessibility advocate.
Posts by Amber
- Thank you for spending the day with us!
- Cloudways: Leveraging the Cloud for Accessibility
- Gravity Forms is a Leader in Accessible Form Plugins
- How WP Engine Improved the Accessibility of their Hosting Panel
- Get to Know Silver Sponsor, Accessible Web
- A Conversation with Yoast on the Overlap of SEO and Accessibility
- Schedule and Speakers Announced!
- Weekend Plans: Apply to Speak at WP Accessibility Day
- Call for Sponsors
- Consider Donating to Support WP Accessibility Day
- RSVP for our Global Accessibility Awareness Day Panel on May 19th
- Save the Date + Sign Up